- LAB NAMEPower Systems Laboratory (전력시스템 연구실)
- OFFICERenewable Energy Research Building (C10), Room 312
- Feb. 2016: Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Seoul National Univ.
- Feb. 2010: B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Seoul National Univ.
- Sep. 2021 ~ Present: Associate Professor, GIST
- Jan. 2018 ~ Aug. 2021: Assistant Professor, GIST
- Dec. 2015 ~ Dec. 2017: Senior Researcher, KERI
- 2021 ~ Present: Committee member, Real-time Power Market Research Committee, Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy
- 2021 ~ Present: Guest Editor, Energies Special Issue "Strategies and Algorithms for Energy Management Optimization of Renewable Energy Based Microgrids"
- 2021 ~ Present: Topic Editor (Smart grids and microgrids Section), Energies
- 2021 ~ Present: Editor, The Korean Society for New and Renewable Energy
- 2020 ~ Present: Committee member, Energy and Future Research Committee, KPX
- 2020 ~ Present: Member, IEEE Task Force on Machine Learning for Power Systems
- 2019: Consultant, KEPCO Management Evaluation Index Development Committee (Transmission and Transformation Division)
- 2019 ~ 2020: Guest Editor, Energies Special Issue "IT Applications for Optimal System Design of Microgrid"
- 2019: Editorial Director, The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers (Part A)
- 2018 ~ 2020: Director, The Korean Society for New and Renewable Energy
- 2018: Consultant, Renewable Energy Grid Integration Committee
- 2018: Committee member, DER Inverter Standard Research Committee
- 2012: Excellence Award, KIEE Annual Spring Conference on Power Systems and Power System Economics